Live chat?

Braxtonsag

I wish there was a way to live chat with everyone on here. Would be awesome if it was somehow built into the app. I’m all the time wanting to get on here and just bullshit around with everyone about nothing and meet new people. I wonder if tapatalk has that as a feature?

Edit: by live chat I mean a live text chat, not video

JKbrick

Not sure about live chat but all my friends I text with are from WAYALIFE that I’d have never met in a million years and now we all “talk” almost daily, weekly at a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I would actually love a live chat option. That would be awesome. Maybe reserve it for a select number of members? That way it would keep the spam in there down?

Ddays

Hooked
I would actually love a live chat option. That would be awesome. Maybe reserve it for a select number of members? That way it would keep the spam in there down?

Not that I'm for such a thing but why would you limit it? :thinking:

There are plenty of alternate methods of doing this.

Braxtonsag

I just think it’d be awesome to hop on and chat for a few mins to an hour and hop off. Even if it was a subscribers only feature I’d be in there like swimwear

longarmwj

Not that I'm for such a thing but why would you limit it? :thinking:

There are plenty of alternate methods of doing this.

I just feel like if there wasn't a limit to the number of people who could be in there at a given time, it would just end up being a clusterfuck

Ddays

Hooked
I just feel like if there wasn't a limit to the number of people who could be in there at a given time, it would just end up being a clusterfuck

IDK, I would think a live chat feature would end up being a cluster regardless. Be an open invitation for a dumbass troll to derail in realtime.

Braxtonsag

IDK, I would think a live chat feature would end up being a cluster regardless. Be an open invitation for a dumbass troll to derail in realtime.

I have to say, some of the trolls are extremely entertaining though. I enjoyed every second of reading through the lite Brite thread when it was going on. If it was a subscriber feature it would weed the trolls out, who would want to pay money to get on here and troll for 5 mins just to get banned. That route could also help support the forum even further on top of it.

Imagine getting bitched at by overlander in real-time :daydream::daydream:

Last edited:

Torrin

Didn't we have a live chat on JK-F back in the day? I mean, we should all be able to compare RTI/CTI scores and pick up badass Pedal Commanders for n00bs in real time!

jesse3638

Hooked
Well to me these threads are pretty much real time. They are about as real time as I need. I have a tendency to get side tracked and forget to respond right away...haha. Side note, live chat with service providers ie...cell phone, cable, etc. is so much better than trying to talk to the call center. I can usually understand misspelled words better that "John" or "Jessica" can pronounce them.

Well to me these threads are pretty much real time. They are about as real time as I need. I have a tendency to get side tracked and forget to respond right away...haha. Side note, live chat with service providers ie...cell phone, cable, etc. is so much better than trying to talk to the call center. I can usually understand misspelled words better that "John" or "Jessica" can pronounce them.

‘My name is matt and I am from Scottsdale’

No. The. Fuck. You. Are not.

My favorite call ever was when I was in Phoenix and ‘matt’ said he was from Scottsdale. I asked his cross streets and he said ‘corner of Broadway and the Scottsdale road’

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

A fourm I was on back in the day would only let you read the chat feature unless you had a certain amount of time on the form with a certain amount of post. Something like 6 months and 600 post. Once you met the requirements you could join the chat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom