VIDEO : CODEX GLADIATOR - FRY em UP FRIDAY! 4WD Roasting of 40" Tires with a HELLCAT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : CODEX GLADIATOR - FRY em UP FRIDAY! 4WD Roasting of 40" Tires with a HELLCAT

Okay, this video is nothing special and more a case of boys being boys but last Friday, Cindy and I got a call from our good friend Jim, the owner of Dynatrac and he asked us to swing by the shop for a bit of fun they were gonna have with CODEX. Being that we were in SoCal at the time, we obliged and the following is a video of what we saw. Can you say a 4 Wheel Drive 40" tire burn out with a Hellcat HEMI!! We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So.... I see a lot of you are looking at this thread, do you really have nothing to comment on? Love it or hate it, I'd love to hear what you think. :yup:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
So.... I see a lot of you are looking at this thread, do you really have nothing to comment on? Love it or hate it, I'd love to hear what you think. :yup:

It’s cool really not my thing. Now take it out to devils canyon we’re I live and see how it does. I know you have been there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Think American tires would have chunked that much? I mean evo did this same thing with a stock gladiator. :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It didn't so much as chunk but rather, it completely melted down the middle and looked like sticky goo. I'll have to see if I can get a screen shot of that and post it up.

Oh, I should add that the factory tires that Mel roasted did NOT look like this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I still think its an Awesome Rig. All you haters are Crazy. Lol. Cool Video.

LOL - glad you enjoyed the video :)

It’s cool really not my thing. Now take it out to devils canyon we’re I live and see how it does. I know you have been there.

Personally, that's what I'd like to see them do with it. I'll keep pushing them for something like it.

I say it is a rhetorical question
Dtrack are good at what they do so legendary axles and some bad ass builds along the way but not CODEX.

LOL - thanks for sharing your perspective :)

Top Bottom