Gladiator rubicon launch edition

JL60

When I test drove it I noticed that it was taking alot of corrections to keep it my lane. I just thought I'm just not comfortable driving it and it was probably me. I have a little over 400 miles on it. I'm still floating all over my lane. Has anyone else had this issue.

Attachments

• 20190624_140433.jpg
    20190624_140433.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 303

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're most likely still have way too much air in your tires from the factory. Let it down to about 30 or as low as your tpms will allow and that will help.

BTW, congrats to you on your new Gladiator. Still waiting on ours.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I just tried 30psi yesterday and she gave me a message to air up to 37psi. I've had no issues with floating like you describe. I even just towed a heavy trailer from Salt Lake to Bozeman Mt with no issues.

JL60

You're most likely still have way too much air in your tires from the factory. Let it down to about 30 or as low as your tpms will allow and that will help.

BTW, congrats to you on your new Gladiator. Still waiting on ours.

I dropped the air to 33psi and turned off the steering assist. It is better. Thanks

Napalm

Yep, first thing I did when I pulled out of the Jeep dealer after picking up Remi was let a bunch of air out of the tires. Rides perfect now. [emoji1303]

I noticed on the test drive it rode tougher but I had a feeling that is what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I dropped the air to 33psi and turned off the steering assist. It is better. Thanks

Where do you turn off the steering assist ? We have noticed the steering is very sensitive also. Thought it was just the electric power steering and not used to it.

JL60

Where do you turn off the steering assist ? We have noticed the steering is very sensitive also. Thought it was just the electric power steering and not used to it.

Use the buttons on the left side on the steering wheel. It will only let you in the main menu when the vehicle is not moving . IDK if they all have that option. Hopefully it works.

Top Bottom