Decided to get a naked yesterday

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So after I got away from work I decided to put off some yard work and see how the JT looks naked. I was amazed on how lighter the doors and top are compared to my old JK. I'm not sure if its a feature on the JL's but I liked the space provided for all the bolts.

Attachments

• bolts.jpg
    bolts.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 227
  • naked.jpg
    naked.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 225

JJ151

So after I got away from work I decided to put off some yard work and see how the JT looks naked. I was amazed on how lighter the doors and top are compared to my old JK. I'm not sure if its a feature on the JL's but I liked the space provided for all the bolts.

Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sunnysideup

Looks great... I have my doubts that they will open ordering anytime soon on the sports... it might be November before I get one ordered lol! So next year maybe... Being in MT... weather is crazy to deal with. So its hard to know when you can keep the top off! I once was able to go doorless for 8 weeks with the JK, but not even a week for the past couple of years!

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So I'm going to keep the leveling kit on the shelves for now thanks to everyone's feedback. I have an EVO 1/4 and a warn 10s waiting to go on so we'll see how she sits once they're on (hopefully tomorrow). I do feel they nose down a lot though.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Looks great... I have my doubts that they will open ordering anytime soon on the sports... it might be November before I get one ordered lol! So next year maybe... Being in MT... weather is crazy to deal with. So its hard to know when you can keep the top off! I once was able to go doorless for 8 weeks with the JK, but not even a week for the past couple of years!

I've lived here my whole life but its been a hard one for weather here in Bozeman. That being said this is my first full year back since I was 18.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Any thought on a soft top so you can switch from open to closed due to the weather? I think maybe the budget boost once you get some 37s under it.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I think it looks fine. Nothing bigger tires wouldn't fix. Just like stock JK's, in my opinion just another SUV looking thing . But put a bigger tire on them a Jeep is born.

Top Bottom