Wayalife CB Bar Jk

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
So, I received my JK CB Bar last night and installed it. This thing is freaking awesome. I had my Cobra 29 LX BT mounted to the Rugged Ridge footman loop bracket, and it was horrible. The CB would bounce on the trails and constantly hit my rear view mirror. The CB Bar is solid and the CB does not move at all. I cant believe I waited this long to get it. I will post pictures later, but what a difference. Definitely a great upgrade for those of you that have a full sized CB.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! I'm so glad to hear you like the CB BAR. It's literally something I wanted forever and actually tried getting companies to make. Nobody was interested and so, I decided to make it myself. :thumb:

Escareno187

Relocating cb bar

Awesome! I'm so glad to hear you like the CB BAR. It's literally something I wanted forever and actually tried getting companies to make. Nobody was interested and so, I decided to make it myself. :thumb:

Is it possible to relocated it back further? So it sits closer to the head rest? Run an amp on the back of my CB and not enough clearence between cb and rearview mirror on 2019 JL.

Seems like rotating bar mounts should work.. any advise? Thanks Eddie..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible to relocated it back further? So it sits closer to the head rest? Run an amp on the back of my CB and not enough clearence between cb and rearview mirror on 2019 JL.

Seems like rotating bar mounts should work.. any advise? Thanks Eddie..

Actually, I have seen where guys have mounted the CB Bar on the 2 holes further back. Not sure if that's what you're wanting but it can be done.

Can I buy this on here? I guess I didn't realize you made it. Just in time as I recently ordered a CB and am looking for a better mounting option.

Top Bottom