Badge of Honor redesigned

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Looks like the badges are getting a revamp. I like they are adding the state to the badges. Looks like you can request the new style also if you've already got the badge. Screenshot_20190702-160546_Gmail.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Braxtonsag

I can’t wait to see what they actually look like. Always thought the chrome was a little much on the old ones, still rocking them on the back though

Coop

Caught the Bug
They have saved a lot of change on mine! I have three awarded but have never received one. I guess it doesn’t matter what they look like! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I can’t wait to see what they actually look like. Always thought the chrome was a little much on the old ones, still rocking them on the back though
I think it was 6 months before I got my first one lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coop

Caught the Bug
Cursed! Let’s hope to change your luck this year

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Hope so! Going to add some Moab badges if I can make it out there. Ddays luck, or lack thereof, makes me nervous! One more week until the journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ddays

Hooked
Hope so! Going to add some Moab badges if I can make it out there. Ddays luck, or lack thereof, makes me nervous! One more week until the journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOL, yeah, I get Jeep Booby Badges instead of Honor Badges :grayno:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Cool, they look good! Might have to request some replacements! Though, I'm not excited to try and peel the old ones off...

Braxtonsag

Cool, they look good! Might have to request some replacements! Though, I'm not excited to try and peel the old ones off...

You’re not the only one. Iv been dreading removing mine to move them, atleast now I don’t have to try not to damage them. That double sided tape they use is something else

longarmwj

You’re not the only one. Iv been dreading removing mine to move them, atleast now I don’t have to try not to damage them. That double sided tape they use is something else

That’s why I don’t have plan on putting the ones I get from Windrock on my Jeep. I don’t want to have them on there and then trade it in for a JL and lost the badges. I’ll probably build a display case for them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom