JL JOURNAL : REIGN IN THE RATTLE - Daystar D-Ring Washers & Isolators

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're running a set of D-rings shackles on your Jeep's bumpers and have been looking for a way to stop them from clanking and rattling around, Daystar has a solution for you. Made in the USA and available in a variety of colors, the Daystar D-ring isolators are designed to help dampen strikes they may make against a metal bumper. Also, the Daystar D-ring washers will help fill in the gap between them and the mount they're attached to and that alone will mitigate rattling. Needless to say, that's pretty much what you'll get to see in this short video and we hope that it helps you out.

BUY Daystar D-Ring Isolators: https://amzn.to/2XnHf00

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wjtstudios

Hooked
Such a cool old Jeep!

Daystar always has those nice little touches to refine your Jeep. Cool product

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

jeeeep

Hooked
got the lower part on my d-rings...work great :thumb:

i like the washer idea, need to get some of those

sc_rhino

Another tip is to use a o-ring to keep from having to use any tool to unscrew the bolt.

Mine is dry rotted but it still works.

IMG_0679.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0679.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 192

rmilobrown

Yup! Just need to remember to remove the isolator from the d-ring before recovery or chance cutting through it.
IMG_20190614_121400154.jpeg

HAPPYTRAILS

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love pappy!

That was super awesome of daystar to send you those! Great company and a simple but great product

Lesterms

Just remember to catch the washers when you need to remove-use the D ring. They like to fall in the dirt-rocks & get lost. Otherwise, good product that does what it says.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see pappy in the intro!!! That’s my biggest gripe with my d rings. Gonna have to order me a set

Glad you were happy to see Pappy :)
It is nice to have these finally quiet.

Such a cool old Jeep!

Daystar always has those nice little touches to refine your Jeep. Cool product

Thanks and yes they do. It was nice of them to send these out to us but now that I've got them, I think I'll order more for Moby :yup:

I've been running these since the beginning. They do the job they're designed for and have held up to the weather well. Highly recommended. [emoji106]

Awesome! Glad to hear you like them too :)

got the lower part on my d-rings...work great :thumb:

i like the washer idea, need to get some of those

You literally could get by with just the washers alone. :yup:

That works better than a ball cock shank washer.

:cheesy: Always cracks me up when I hear that. Kinda like gear oil farts :crazyeyes:

We have these on our JK. They work.

So good to hear others have been liking them :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup! Just need to remember to remove the isolator from the d-ring before recovery or chance cutting through it.

HAPPYTRAILS

Good call :thumb:

Love pappy!

That was super awesome of daystar to send you those! Great company and a simple but great product

Yeah, I really was surprised they would send these to us. Way cool of them :)

I have been using 3 in the front and 3 in the back for years and they work great! :thumb:

Awesome :thumb:

Have a set of the isolators but not the washers ........yet

I'm actually thinking I might just get washers for Moby :yup:

Just remember to catch the washers when you need to remove-use the D ring. They like to fall in the dirt-rocks & get lost. Otherwise, good product that does what it says.

LOL - I was wondering about that. 2 of the washers provided have leashes but I don't see how that would help anything.

Paaaaaapy. Such a cool old Jeep. I wonder if these would keep me from flat out losing my shackles on the trail. I’ve had a few pair go missing after a long day out in the desert.

Top Bottom