Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    If I have an issue with a product I usually go to the source of who I bought it from. Itís the reason I bought it from them and not direct. If you have an issue with youíre Jeep (not you since you donít have one lol) do you go to the dealer or do you go direct to Jeep?

If he canít buy them cause heís not big enough I would also go to the source of purchase and have them help.

I also get why a u joint isnít covered. Sucks it happened, I do know that.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The u-joint is covered, but at their discretion. That part I found kind of funny and Iím sure itís in the fine print. Premier did offer a replacement crate axle but didnít feel like going through that much trouble. Iím not sure anyone canít get just the replacement part because I contacted every vendor and distributor, but nobody could get those parts for inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    The u-joint is covered, but at their discretion. That part I found kind of funny and Iím sure itís in the fine print. Premier did offer a replacement crate axle but didnít feel like going through that much trouble. Iím not sure anyone canít get just the replacement part because I contacted every vendor and distributor, but nobody could get those parts for inventory.

Thatís pretty concerning.... if distributors canít even get replacements then how would an average consumer ever get them? I think someone said it before but I donít think they planned on these things breaking. Iím not saying theyíre regularly breaking as this is the first one that I know of, but Iím kinda surprised they donít at least have a small crate full of spares laying around and ready to ship as a manufacturer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That thing is sweet! I follow you guys on YouTube so iv been watching the videos, great build!

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    That thing is sweet! I follow you guys on YouTube so iv been watching the videos, great build!

Thanks!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627