Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Exodus 4x4

IMG_3289.jpg IMG_3418.jpg
I can’t believe I forgot to post this here, but yes we finally got our Gladiator in! Here’s some starter pics for you. Day 1 and then about 7 days after we actually turned a wrench on it. We LOVE the wrap!

So far we’ve installed the EVO coilover setup and the front that was originally designed for the JL, and the 6.5” EVO springs in the rear. Overall it is the Overland S4 package with CO’s in the front. Due to the lift height in the rear we had to swap the springs out on the coilovers, which actually turned out really well. We are now sitting at 2.5” of preload but the sliders won’t engage, so we’ll be swapping in some AGM’s with extended height to fix that. As soon as EVO drops the rear coilovers we’ll be swapping those out in the rear and probably dropping it a bit.

I’ll probably toss the stock steering linkage and build some of our 7075 links with heims, and add a raised track bar bracket. Yes, we are wheeling 40” Trail Grapplers on stock axles but it’s only temporary. At some point we’ll be throwing some kind of 1 ton setup in there.

We’ve added the EVO 1/4 pounder in the front as well as a Warn Zeon 10-S with a Factor55 flat hook. Only other thing we’ll be adding in the immediate future will be some Revolution 5.13 gears and Rockslide Engineering steps. Hope you guys like it, and I’ll be posting up as things get added.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom