Just swapped in Adams 1350 front shaft, now somethings making noise in t case

Braxtonsag

after changing my t case yoke, i went to pull out of the driveway and the t case is making a popping noise every half turn of the driveshaft. did i over tighten the yoke or something?

A.J.

after changing my t case yoke, i went to pull out of the driveway and the t case is making a popping noise every half turn of the driveshaft. did i over tighten the yoke or something?

Did you trim the little corner off the linkage right above the double cardian? It might hitting it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

Front or rear? Check the clearance on the yoke at the TC. It’s making contact.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

A.J.

Yeah plenty of clearance now. Sure was fun hand sawing that tab off with a loose hacksaw blade! no way in hell i was pulling that shaft back out

Pneumatic Body saw works really good for that. I can't even tell you how much I have used that little saw. Handy for all kinds of things.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Pneumatic Body saw works really good for that. I can't even tell you how much I have used that little saw. Handy for all kinds of things.

I have a rigid multi tool with a mini saw attachment and it is invaluable in tight areas like that

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I bought one of these a couple years ago at Hope Depot for $100. I use this thing constantly. It's paid for itself numerous times.

ridgid-reciprocating-saws-r3031-64_1000.jpg

Top Bottom