Got FREE parts?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
So i called Northridge to see if I could buy tie rod ends for my Rock Krawler HD Pro tie rod. Dude told me RK uses stock ends on this tie rod (sounded weird, but ok). So I ordered a pair thru Amazon. Turns out Northridge was wrong. They are not stock.
Long story short, when I went to return the stock ends I bought on Amazon I got this message in return:
IMG_2329.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
I’ve heard of people that have purchased from Amazon and get to keep an item if it was damaged or wrong then they get a replacement. But at least now, you can call Bubba at Exodus Jeeps and get the right part with knowledge to back it up.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
So i called Northridge to see if I could buy tie rod ends for my Rock Krawler HD Pro tie rod. Dude told me RK uses stock ends on this tie rod (sounded weird, but ok). So I ordered a pair thru Amazon. Turns out Northridge was wrong. They are not stock.
Long story short, when I went to return the stock ends I bought on Amazon I got this message in return:
View attachment 330347

My RK HD tie rod used the stock end on the pitman arm side. It clearly says it in the RK instructions.

Top Bottom