Rausch creek

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've never been to Rausch creek. Was thinking about doing a guided ride. Any input would be appreciated.

Take the 101 class especially if you have never been wheeling before. I have taken it and it’s great.

As for guided rides look for a group from here going instead of paying the fee for someone to lead you. I should be scheduling a ride here in the near future if you can wait a bit. I’m still recovering from knee surgery so can’t wheel for a bit

RCVRY

Take the 101 class especially if you have never been wheeling before. I have taken it and it’s great.

As for guided rides look for a group from here going instead of paying the fee for someone to lead you. I should be scheduling a ride here in the near future if you can wait a bit. I’m still recovering from knee surgery so can’t wheel for a bit

Get well soon coz. Hopefully it’s better than new!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good. Thanks Cozdude. Will look into the 101class. Will keep an eye out for your post as well. Hope all is well for the knee surgery err on the side of caution. Easier said then done to not push it...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
101 class is definitely worth it I think as well. I was very glad when I did that with my first jeep.

Made it to RC over this past weekend. Definitely going to do the 101 class. Spring spacer lift sucks by the way....will be happy to get a real lift. Let me know when you plan a trip. Would be cool to meet up with someone a little less random...lol... saw a crazy amount of Jeeps..... there was an event I didn't know about. I'm hooked for sure.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Made it to RC over this past weekend. Definitely going to do the 101 class. Spring spacer lift sucks by the way....will be happy to get a real lift. Let me know when you plan a trip. Would be cool to meet up with someone a little less random...lol... saw a crazy amount of Jeeps..... there was an event I didn't know about. I'm hooked for sure.

That was topless for tata’s, place is a shit show that day. Can’t move around the park cause there are so many people

That was topless for tata’s, place is a shit show that day. Can’t move around the park cause there are so many people
It really wasnt bad. Was a little worried about that. We stayed on easy trails. Only got stopped once. Was very lucky. Bonus was seeing all the different jeeps and a few other vehicles. The kids and I had a lot of fun. Wore me out more than I expected.

Good afternoon Wayalife. I have not posted in a long while. Would love to do some blue trails this weekend on Fathers day with the kids. If anyone has plans to go can we tag along please........had a blast a few weekends ago doing blues for the first time. I dont have a lot of experience offroading. Did not get stuck at all. Have been extremely impressed with the Jeeps abilities. Not able to get out on the trails as often as I would like. It's a 4 hour drive for us so I dont really want to drive out on a whim and hope to meet up with a group willing to let us follow along. Thanks in advance for any response. On a side note, I'm not a fan of friending people I have not met in real life first. Thus I haven't made any friends here on the forum. Though there are a few I like to keep tabs on for comic relief. Thanks again WOL for the possibility.

Top Bottom