Genesis G-Screen users

Swamps

Hi All,

I've had a G-Screen fitted for about a week but noticed there is now a green bar at the bottom of the screen, this seems to be there no matter what I do. I emailed Genesis who said this is normal but I don't think it was there when first installed.

Has anyone else with a Genesis G-Screen installed got the same green line at the bottom?

WJCO

Meme King
All kinds of things happen when you hit the G- Spot just right, but no, I've never seen this green line you speak of.

jorgelrod

Hooked
no line on my G-screen, but I was an early adopter and I'm running Firmware 2.X so it could either be a bad screen or a firmware glitch.

wjtstudios

Hooked
$269 for a battery voltage monitor? :crazyeyes:

It does do a little bit more than that, like link the batteries together for winching or starting if needed with out opening up the hood and doing it manually. But yes, a glorified battery voltage monitor.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Swamps

$269 for a battery voltage monitor? :crazyeyes:

I agree, it's very expensive, and I wouldn't have bough tit, however it came with a pack when I bought the setup.

I've emailed Genesis and their reply is that i's normal, however I don't think it is, it wasn't there last week.

Can anyone post a picture of their screen for comparison?

jorgelrod

Hooked
It does do a little bit more than that, like link the batteries together for winching or starting if needed with out opening up the hood and doing it manually. But yes, a glorified battery voltage monitor.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

The new version glorifies it more with Air Pressure monitoring as well. I'll post a pic as soon as I can get out of these back to back Teleconferences I'm on.

Top Bottom