Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Synergy vs Rancho track bar

Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmase33 View Post
    I tried this technique on a different surface and Im actually a half inch shifted toward driver. Seems more realistic with my lift, my first few times were probably just a rookie mistake. Thanks for the help as always!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good deal. So at this point Id say unless you have some adverse handling, theres probably no need for an adjustable track bar unless you really want it.

I have been very happy with the synergy track bar, I had some issues with the early drag link and tie rod with flop but they have since corrected the flop.

They make all around solid stuff and the joints hold up really well.

I would pay a bit more for synergy to gain on jeep adjustments and serviceable joints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrendel View Post
    Good deal. So at this point Id say unless you have some adverse handling, theres probably no need for an adjustable track bar unless you really want it.
    i would say there is some slight adverse handling and i feel like im all over the road at times. Adjustable front lowers then rear uppers from evo will be my next purchase after the track bar.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrendel View Post
    i would say there is some slight shifting and i feel like im all over the road at times. Adjustable front lowers then rear uppers from evo will be my next purchase after the track bar.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmase33 View Post
    i would say there is some slight shifting and i feel like im all over the road at times. Adjustable front lowers then rear uppers from evo will be my next purchase after the track bar.
    Track at wont change that. Especially if youre only 1/2 out. Do the front lowers first and correct the caster. Id leave the track bar alone

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd.gunman View Post
    Track at wont change that. Especially if youre only 1/2 out. Do the front lowers first and correct the caster. Id leave the track bar alone

This for sure wandering will be a caster issue not a trackbar issue

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd.gunman View Post

I plan on it soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123