Oh no, Jeep JT train derailment in Nevada

trailraider

upcoming FCA press release : "All launch ordered JT Gladiator Rubicons will be belayed do to unforeseen circumstances. we now have a supply shortage". LOL

RCVRY

Anyone looking for spare parts?

Those auto racks are light even fully loaded. Wonder if they picked a switch? Any other rail guys around?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

Anyone looking for spare parts?

Those auto racks are light even fully loaded. Wonder if they picked a switch? Any other rail guys around?

They don’t mention what line it was on. I think the NS handles most of what I see go out of the IHB, but it could’ve been a short line. Probably not a Class 1 but you never know.

CalSgt

Hooked
I want to know what salvage company will get the contract for those wrecked jeeps... Might be some reasonably priced replacement parts available soon!

pop2tu

I want to know what salvage company will get the contract for those wrecked jeeps... Might be some reasonably priced replacement parts available soon!

When I was in high school, we received two brand new cars from GM. They had both been on train derailments. We used them to practice troubleshooting faults. It was a great tool for some high schoolers

Top Bottom