2JT Build

mojave5

Hey guys, finally got a Jeep again after being without for about 2 years. Only fitting to pick up a JT since I share the same initials (hence the name) and really enjoying having a truck that is also a badass Jeep.

I optioned it with the Mopar 2in lift and have added 37 Trail Grapplers on KMC Recons for the time being.

Still debating what to do to it first... Wife really wants the Rock Slide powered steps but am worried how they do on the trail.

2.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

mojave5

Thanks everyone for the love!

Put about 800 miles on the JT this week and with the 37's/Mopar lift, the steering needs a little assistance. Pulled the trigger on the Fox factory series stabilizer because of it's adjustability and while I am there to add the EVO CAD skid plate before I forget and hit it at the mall. :idontknow:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
If you were building from scratch, I’d say go with the 12-S to be safe but since you already have the 10 it would be a waste. That winch should be sufficient even with the extra weight of the JT. Be ready to spend more than is reasonable for the winch mount to keep that bumper (thanks Mopar), but it is really nice.
It’s a sweet rig and you are off to a great start!

mojave5

Had a little fun flexing in the driveway this last weekend with a buddy of mine. Impressed with the Mopar 2" lift so far at about 880 miles in.

Qu+6of0YQJ6GViKClVWgpQ.jpg
wMh0mTVwRoOZE166V7Z1wQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_2e0.jpg
y5CIGtCYTJuzZD9JwS3%yg.jpg

mojave5

Made some minor mods today.

Got the antenna installed, just really can't stand the look of the stock antenna in the corner of my eye driving down the road.
8oqQnYa5RLynn3030J%ILg.jpg

And got the Fox Factory steering stabilizer installed. Really like the adjustments to the dampening allowed on this one. I guess factory would be at 5 clicks and currently running at 12 clicks which feels great with the 37's.
cSU2aqYfTdCe8I1JJjc34Q.jpg
8En4uOA5ThSog1Wwlr5Peg.jpg

I also bought the EVO CAD/FAD skid but will not fit with the stabilizer so going to figure something out on that one.

Top Bottom