Synergy ram assist tabs won’t fit prorock

Braxtonsag

I was mocking up my tabs for the synergy track bar bracket and the upper control arm mount gets in the way of the upper tab. Could I just cut the tab at the red line and have them welded like that? Adjustments.jpg

Braxtonsag

You're probably right, i never read threads that don't pertain to me or that i cant offer any input so I'm sure i scrolled right by it unfortunately.

Ddays

Hooked
I ran into the same issue with mine. As I can't weld anyways I ended up having them made and welded on. Cutting those as you have noted will probably work but I'd wait until you have the axle mounted up and the tie rod installed. Then you can make sure you have all of the clearances before the mounts are welded on and that the mount allows the cylinder to be as close to horizontal as possible.

Braxtonsag

I ran into the same issue with mine. As I can't weld anyways I ended up having them made and welded on. Cutting those as you have noted will probably work but I'd wait until you have the axle mounted up and the tie rod installed. Then you can make sure you have all of the clearances before the mounts are welded on and that the mount allows the cylinder to be as close to horizontal as possible.

Yeah definitely, just wanted to make sure they'd still be okay for ram assist use with less material on the tabs. I don't even have ram assist yet, but would like to run it eventually.

A.J.

IMG_0475.jpg
Not a Pro Rock but you get the idea. As mentioned previously probably best to mock up with Tie Rod installed so everything lines up and clears.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

Which hole on the track bar bracket do I use with a drag link flip? I thought I read somewhere that the top hole is for high steer knuckles and second from top is for drag link flips.

Ddays

Hooked
My TB is in the top hole. I'm running the pretty orange knuckles. Here's the final version of what mine looks like after the last rounds of modifications.

cyl mount.jpg

cly mount 2.jpg

cyl mount 3.jpg

TR DL 2.jpg

Top Bottom