Glad I don't live in Sacramento

jeeeep

Hooked
wow... California get more ridiculous every day.

It's a Black Mirror episode getting worse every day.

Pretty soon there will be tree huggers at the every road into California turning away anyone who drives a gas vehicle or doesn't carry the book of approved words and phrases...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It’s too open ended. I don’t disagree with some of it but I also don’t agree. That’s why I plan to move away from cities. Don’t look at me in my property.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Per the Los Angeles and California Building Code... garages are solely for Parking Cars.... Kind of like Attics are Not to be used for Storage. But no one enforces it unless your neighbors complain. And if they do... you might be screwed. When I built my garage the inspector and I often got side tracked talking about my 65 chevy and it kinda made the inspections go smoothly. There is a HUGE car culture in California.... and most embrace it. The problem is those who run a mechanic shop out of their garage as a Business. And I tend to agree that is not cool... as it could be an eye sore and noise problem day in and day out.... If only because the homes in the city are so close together. Personally, I could never own a house with a Front yard Garage.

benatc1

Hooked
I tell people all the time I'd love to live miles from anyone, right smack in the middle of my property. They all think I'm crazy cause I'd be so far away from everyting, but that's totally the point lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Meh. It’s a typical powertrainTV article. Pure click bait.

Have you guys actually read this specific code? Without the powertrain dramatization. It pretty much says you can’t have a lift in your driveway working on other peoples cars.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I’m so glad I don’t live in that shit show. I live 20 minutes out of town and at times think it’s too close to people still [emoji23] tbh my neighbors are too close, the neighbor kids were harassing my chickens today [emoji849]

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm not a fan of Sacramento. I didn't read the code but if this is true it's more stringent than my HOA. I can work on my car as long as the garage door is closed and I'm not using power tools after 11pm.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom