Reuse plastic outer axle "seals"?

Braxtonsag

While installing chromoly shafts, i noticed they don't have that plastic cap like thing by the ears. Should i be reusing my factory ones or are they just flat out not needed? I saw in eddies video he doesn't reuse them, but he also lives in a snow and salt free desert. Does anyone else reuse them?

While installing chromoly shafts, i noticed they don't have that plastic cap like thing by the ears. Should i be reusing my factory ones or are they just flat out not needed? I saw in eddies video he doesn't reuse them, but he also lives in a snow and salt free desert. Does anyone else reuse them?

Uh... it snows like a bastard in Carson city. I don’t run mine and I live in Salt Lake City where it’s snow and salt for 4 months out of the year. They won’t prevent any kind of rust or corrosion whatsoever. Reuse them if you want, but far from necessary

WJCO

Meme King

Haven't had them for almost 3 years. No problems so far.

32427852962_ec92d672ae_k.jpg

DSC04659.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

Braxtonsag

Uh... it snows like a bastard in Carson city. I don’t run mine and I live in Salt Lake City where it’s snow and salt for 4 months out of the year. They won’t prevent any kind of rust or corrosion whatsoever. Reuse them if you want, but far from necessary

Oh lmfao, guess i didnt realize that :cheesy: never been out that way outside of summer

Haven't had them for almost 3 years. No problems so far.

Awesome, I left them off because i FIGURED it didn't matter, but it wouldn't be the first time iv figured wrong either.

Top Bottom