Ouray, CO July 29th to Aug 1st

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
We have a local group heading out to Ouray the last week of July and we cannot wait. Never been to the area and really hoping some more of the mountain passes get opened up before we get there.:rock: Any suggestions on areas to wheel would be appreciated.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
We have a local group heading out to Ouray the last week of July and we cannot wait. Never been to the area and really hoping some more of the mountain passes get opened up before we get there.:rock: Any suggestions on areas to wheel would be appreciated.

I’m just going to miss you. I’ll be there 7/21 to 7/23. I’m probably going to do yankee boy basin or Ophir pass. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rlew0083

My Favorites:
Imogene Pass (currently plowing)
Black Bear Pass (read it may not open this year)
Mineral Creek (no news)
Poughkeepsie Gulch (no news)
Corkscrew (open)
California Pass (I think it is open)
Hurricane Pass (I think it is open)
Picayne (spelling) Gulch (no news)
Stoney Pass - long trail from Silverton to Creede (partially open is my understanding)

The big question this year is what will be open. Check in with the Silverton Visitors center.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I’m just going to miss you. I’ll be there 7/21 to 7/23. I’m probably going to do yankee boy basin or Ophir pass. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Have fun let me know how the passes are.

My Favorites:
Imogene Pass (currently plowing)
Black Bear Pass (read it may not open this year)
Mineral Creek (no news)
Poughkeepsie Gulch (no news)
Corkscrew (open)
California Pass (I think it is open)
Hurricane Pass (I think it is open)
Picayne (spelling) Gulch (no news)
Stoney Pass - long trail from Silverton to Creede (partially open is my understanding)

The big question this year is what will be open. Check in with the Silverton Visitors center.

Thanks, I have been following Trails Offroad High Country Mountain pass page also.

Top Bottom