Baseball - 2019

dillard09

My BoSox score 29 runs in two games against the Yankees...lovin’ it

Oh hell yes Ed!!! Didnt know you were a Sox fan! We could lose every game of the year as long as we smash them dam Yankees!!
We need some bullpen help down the stretch and might be able to make a good push.
Sweet Caroline!!!

Brute

Hooked
Oh hell yes Ed!!! Didnt know you were a Sox fan! We could lose every game of the year as long as we smash them dam Yankees!!
We need some bullpen help down the stretch and might be able to make a good push.
Sweet Caroline!!!

A couple years of my misspent youth during high school was in the $7.00 bleacher seats swilling cheap beer in Fenway...a long time ago...

dillard09

Absolute best place to place to watch a game. The sox are finally on the move. I'll be happy with a wild card spot at this point. Yanks are tough this year.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes they are. Fingers crossed for a wildcard cause I dont think they will catch the Yanks. They are tough and they are hurt. I would hate to see what they could do if everyone was healthy.

I agree. Even though I have not been to every ball park, I think it would be hard to beat sitting at Fenway. It gets me everytime I'm there just thinking about how many great players have stepped onto that field.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yes they are. Fingers crossed for a wildcard cause I dont think they will catch the Yanks. They are tough and they are hurt. I would hate to see what they could do if everyone was healthy.

I agree. Even though I have not been to every ball park, I think it would be hard to beat sitting at Fenway. It gets me everytime I'm there just thinking about how many great players have stepped onto that field.
Exactly. Wrigley field would be a close second.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

Watched the White Sox host the Yanks from a suite in game three of a four game series.

Yanks looked good this season but I had no idea what was happening. It’s not hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Red Sox drop 9 more runs on the Yanks tonight...making 38 runs in three straight games; time to get the broom out...

TheGrendel

took my daughter to her first Astros game. AL West clinched for the 3rd year in a row. George Springer hits 3 homers. It was a good day.

KTxcv5v.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Congrats to the Nats! Wildcards and their first WS... and Kendrick for the well deserved MVP... I hope they win it all. [emoji1417]

Top Bottom