Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Baseball - 2019

  1. #11
    Addict jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,582
    Absolute best place to place to watch a game. The sox are finally on the move. I'll be happy with a wild card spot at this point. Yanks are tough this year.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Old Timer dillard09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    Posts
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Absolute best place to place to watch a game. The sox are finally on the move. I'll be happy with a wild card spot at this point. Yanks are tough this year.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yes they are. Fingers crossed for a wildcard cause I dont think they will catch the Yanks. They are tough and they are hurt. I would hate to see what they could do if everyone was healthy.

    I agree. Even though I have not been to every ball park, I think it would be hard to beat sitting at Fenway. It gets me everytime I'm there just thinking about how many great players have stepped onto that field.
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

  3. #13
    Addict jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    Yes they are. Fingers crossed for a wildcard cause I dont think they will catch the Yanks. They are tough and they are hurt. I would hate to see what they could do if everyone was healthy.

    I agree. Even though I have not been to every ball park, I think it would be hard to beat sitting at Fenway. It gets me everytime I'm there just thinking about how many great players have stepped onto that field.
    Exactly. Wrigley field would be a close second.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #14
    Knows a Thing or Two RCVRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    NWI Region Rat
    Posts
    859
    Watched the White Sox host the Yanks from a suite in game three of a four game series.

    Yanks looked good this season but I had no idea what was happening. It’s not hockey.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,601
    Red Sox drop 9 more runs on the Yanks tonight...making 38 runs in three straight games; time to get the broom out...

  6. #16
    Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    975
    Jeff Luhnow is a god in the front office. Zach Grienke come on down.

  7. #17
    Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    975
    took my daughter to her first Astros game. AL West clinched for the 3rd year in a row. George Springer hits 3 homers. It was a good day.


  8. #18
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,601
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrendel View Post
    took my daughter to her first Astros game. AL West clinched for the 3rd year in a row. George Springer hits 3 homers. It was a good day.

    The little Stro’s fan looks incredulous at Springer’s three bombs...

  9. #19
    Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    The little Stro’s fan looks incredulous at Springer’s three bombs...
    the multiple dingers definitely startled her.

  10. #20
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,524
    Congrats to the Nats! Wildcards and their first WS... and Kendrick for the well deserved MVP... I hope they win it all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2019 Drummond Island July 31, 2019 - August 4, 2019
    By wjtstudios in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 01:07 AM
  2. Ejs 2019
    By Brute in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-20-2019, 02:37 AM
  3. Baseball 2018
    By TheGrendel in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-24-2018, 06:06 PM
  4. Baseball bat in car
    By Texasjeep01 in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:13 AM
  5. It's opening day! Any baseball fans?
    By MTG in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 12:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS