Amazon brakes

Braxtonsag

Probably just a random set from a random factory in China. It’s your risk to take lol. If they’re drilled or slotted pass on them. Those are usually junk

Willys17

Yeah not sure anyone’s going to be on board with spending as little as possible on parts that keep you from plowing into those in front of a 4000 lb Jeep.

A picture of which ones you're looking at would help. If its the same as the ebay full sets, cross drilled/slotted rotors and basic pads. They work just fine, they are no performance package though. And the pads don't last as long as higher quality sets.

Braxtonsag

I changed my father in laws brakes, previous owner had used the amazon/eBay drilled rotors. Every time I’ve seen these things used they turn into brittle chunks of burnt steel and slowly fall apart

IMG_2563.jpg

I changed my father in laws brakes, previous owner had used the amazon/eBay drilled rotors. Every time I’ve seen these things used they turn into brittle chunks of burnt steel and slowly fall apart

View attachment 330721

Wow That’s some next level garbage. I’ve had 3 sets, different cars, never looked like that. The ones I’ve ran i’d compare to the cheaper parts store brand. Maybe I’m lucky

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Gbint

Your all right. At this one shop of mine I normally go high end as that is what my client base expects... however my other shop is a complete opposite due to geographic location. Clients there don’t have the resources for the good stuff. It’s just an option if I don’t provide a warranty

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom