Big Shout Out to Discount Tire

jesse3638

Hooked
Well, it finally happened. I pulled the trigger on 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pros. I wanted to send a big thanks to Romeo and Warren in the AZ office for helping me with a price match and making the purchase. Their customer service was awesome. Can't wait to get them, hopefully Wednesday. The next thing will be trying to find time to get them installed...haha.

benatc1

Hooked
Well, it finally happened. I pulled the trigger on 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pros. I wanted to send a big thanks to Romeo and Warren in the AZ office for helping me with a price match and making the purchase. Their customer service was awesome. Can't wait to get them, hopefully Wednesday. The next thing will be trying to find time to get them installed...haha.
Nice! Mine should be in this week!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks everyone. Yeah I can't wait to get them installed. They should be here tomorrow. I have several things I need to do an well. Once life slows down it'll get done..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I also have a shout out this week. My daily developed a slow leak. Your guys had a tire in stock and even checked me in while I was on my way to the store. Saved me some time!! Thanks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’m still waiting on my order. Was told 12-15 days. It’s been 17 with no update....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Discount Tire

I also have a shout out this week. My daily developed a slow leak. Your guys had a tire in stock and even checked me in while I was on my way to the store. Saved me some time!! Thanks!

Thank you so much, Topless - we appreciate your support!

I’m still waiting on my order. Was told 12-15 days. It’s been 17 with no update....

Thank you for your business, OverlanderJK and my apologies for the delay! Wed like to look into this for you - PM coming your way.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thank you so much, Topless - we appreciate your support!

Thank you for your business, OverlanderJK and my apologies for the delay! Wed like to look into this for you - PM coming your way.

I just got off the phone with someone. Had to cancel the order.

Discount Tire

I just got off the phone with someone. Had to cancel the order.

Thank you for the update.

We'd like to look into this further for training purposes. If you would please send us the information outlined in the PM we sent you - your experience and your feedback are valuable to our organization in order for us to improve our level of service.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

We'd like to look into this further for training purposes. If you would please send us the information outlined in the PM we sent you - your experience and your feedback are valuable to our organization in order for us to improve our level of service.

PM already sent. Thanks Matt.

USMC Wrangler

Very similar for me last week. My daughter’s right front went flat Thursday evening. She changed the tire (first one, proud papa she remembered everything) and I looked at it next day. Sidewall cut[emoji30]. Looked the others over, nail in the sidewall of another. Called the Sierra Vista, AZ store at 1pm, they checked me in over the phone (30 minute drive time to get there) and we only waited 40 minutes for four new tires. Not to mention all 4 tires with certs were about $370.

Thanks yet again, Discount Tire!

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

Discount Tire

Very similar for me last week. My daughter’s right front went flat Thursday evening. She changed the tire (first one, proud papa she remembered everything) and I looked at it next day. Sidewall cut[emoji30]. Looked the others over, nail in the sidewall of another. Called the Sierra Vista, AZ store at 1pm, they checked me in over the phone (30 minute drive time to get there) and we only waited 40 minutes for four new tires. Not to mention all 4 tires with certs were about $370.

Thanks yet again, Discount Tire!

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

Glad to hear our guys over at the Sierra Vista location fixed your daughter up and got her safely back on the road! Thank you to you both for the support - we greatly appreciate it!

JKbrick

Are you sure you want Adams feedback [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom