Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
And that cast is just the tip of the iceberg. Let's not forget Pacino, Dern, et al. Big expectations indeed. Tarantino is one of the last event directors there is, well him and Nolan.

jdofmemi

Well, the liberal media is roasting the movie, and especially Tarantino.

Saying this kind of movie has no place in our society. It must have offended the snowflakes.

That alone makes it a good recommendation for me.

Brute

Hooked
Well, the liberal media is roasting the movie, and especially Tarantino.

Saying this kind of movie has no place in our society. It must have offended the snowflakes.

That alone makes it a good recommendation for me.

It’s a Tarantino film...of course it’s offensive and not politically correct...can’t wait to see it.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Tell you what, don't go in with ANY expectations. At 2:39, it's a long and slow burn. It's full of well-executed cinematography and dialogue. It's a kind of sink-into-your-chair and allow yourself to just become immersed in the world presented on screen. I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it, and may change my rating upon repeat viewings.

Slimebones

To be expected from Tarantino. Sitting in theater now, waiting impatiently for it to start[emoji16]
Tell you what, don't go in with ANY expectations. At 2:39, it's a long and slow burn. It's full of well-executed cinematography and dialogue. It's a kind of sink-into-your-chair and allow yourself to just become immersed in the world presented on screen. I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it, and may change my rating upon repeat viewings.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

WARNING: Do NOT take Tarantino on a trail with you. He will take an abrupt turn on a steep shelf road and have you wondering what the outcome will be.

Top Bottom