Set of EVO control arms for sale

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
***SOLD***

Set of 8 EVO MFG “mid length” Chromoly Control Arms with Johnny Joints. These are off a 2017 Jeep Rubicon on 37s and have the correct Pinyon angle setup for a 3-4” lift. Will work with any size tire including 37s or 40s. Johnny Joints bushings were recently serviced so no squeaking or issues. Normal wear and tear include a few scratches on the lower control arms. These go for about $1700 new. I upgraded to long arms so no longer need them. Local pickup only, please. Happy to help you install them if you'd like.

$900 for the set

IMG_1133.jpg IMG_1131.jpg IMG_1133.jpg IMG_1134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Talk about parting it out!! I’d prefer to sell as a set but may be willing to break it up if I down get any hits. I’ll follow up at the end of the week.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Look's like I've got a guy for the last piece. Last chance to but the set for $900. Otherwise I'm gonna sell the upper/lower / front/rear pairs seperately for $250 each. I'm located in South Orange County. Let me know if you'd like me to help get them installed. (No charge, just bring beer!)

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
They refer to these as mid length because of the fact that can all be adjusted in length. These are setup slightly longer than stock to accommodate 37s.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Nothing. My wife threw her back out so I’ve been playing housewife all week. Damn that woman does a lot. Have I mentioned I hate grocery shopping? There’s like 101 options for a can of beans.

Anyways, I’m back.

Let’s arrange pickup. I’ll detail out what I have so far and you guys can confirm if you still want them.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Here's what I got so far. Selling for $250 per set to break them up.

JKBRICK - Front uppers
COZDUDE - Rear Lowers
ROCKINAZJK - Rear Uppers

Please confirm if you guys still want these. I'm located in South OC. I can probably put them in a box and ship if necessary. You'll just need to cover the cost of shipping.

Top Bottom