Wayalife Stinger

Coop

Caught the Bug
I must report the Wayalife Stinger is awesome. I was on Moab’s Fins & Things today, both trails. There are several near vertical downward releases where you slide, brakes locked up, and once your front tires are down, you slide the rear tires down and pray. The Stinger took two loud bone jarring hits, protecting my spare and bumper mount spare tire holder. Looking over the damage to the Springer later, I was truly amazed. No scrapes in the Springer paint; nothing but the powder of the rocks it hit! No damage to anything!
All I can say is Thanks Eddie!
Great product!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!!! Thank you so much for posting this up and I'm so glad that you're happy with your Hitch Stinger :thumb:

Braxtonsag

Is fins really that sketchy? I was under the impression it’s a cake walk compared to hell’s revenge and hell’s revenge wasn’t even bad

Coop

Caught the Bug
Is fins really that sketchy? I was under the impression it’s a cake walk compared to hell’s revenge and hell’s revenge wasn’t even bad

As with all trails, you have your good parts and more difficult parts. I hit twice unavoidably coming down a drop, tires locked.
Today we did Poison Spider and Golden Spike. I probably bashed the Stinger 4 more times. Still in perfect condition! The guys I’m with are thinking about a Stinger now. I am happy that I have one.
If you have a spare tire projecting from the rear end, I think it’s a smart purchase. If you don’t mind hitting your rear bumper/ hitch and tire, so be it.
Trail difficulty is not the only point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
This is what I’m talking about. Difficult, no. Is this going to hurt? Yep. IMG_2376.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

Hells Revenge main trail is pretty easy. It’s some of optional stuff, escalator, Hell’s gate, etc. that challenge.
They are more of a body damage or death risk. Lol.
Traction is unbelievable. We are use to wet and muddy rocks in the southern states. I haven’t used my front locker but once and the rear maybe 6 times.
Today may be different. [emoji41]

Braxtonsag

Wow I’m an idiot. I was thinking a traditional stinger and completely forgot about the hitch stinger. You had me worried when you were talking about utilizing the stinger on fins and I was over here wondering how you were managing to nearly flip lol

Top Bottom