Wave

rdc

Hello All,

My name is Roy and I am currently in Texas. I have owned a few jeeps in my life and now I am back. I have owned a 1950 Willy's that I tried to restore, a 1985 Jeep Scrambler, 2006 Jeep TJ Sahara, and now I own a 2016 Jeep JK Rubicon. I am in the process of lifting my stock Rubicon. I am going with Metal Cloak 3.5 lift. I have replaced the front bumper. I am build my rig as soon as I can get the much needed cash to upgrade. My over all goal is to build an capable overland rig. I am really looking for to modifying my Rubicon. I will see where this adventure takes me. I have retired from the military and now work full time for a school district at a telecom tech. I love my new jobs since I get a lot of time off. I hope to get to see you on the trails.

Update: traded 2016 Jeep for 2015 Jeep Hard Rock. White

Roy

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome from Detroit, do you still have the Scrambler?

IMG_9251.jpg

This is my old girl.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hello All,

My name is Roy and I am currently in Texas. I have owned a few jeeps in my life and now I am back. I have owned a 1950 Willy's that I tried to restore, a 1985 Jeep Scrambler, 2006 Jeep TJ Sahara, and now I own a 2016 Jeep JK Rubicon. I am in the process of lifting my stock Rubicon. I am going with Metal Cloak 3.5 lift. I have replaced the front bumper. I am build my rig as soon as I can get the much needed cash to upgrade. My over all goal is to build an capable overland rig. I am really looking for to modifying my Rubicon. I will see where this adventure takes me. I have retired from the military and now work full time for a school district at a telecom tech. I love my new jobs since I get a lot of time off. I hope to get to see you on the trails.

Roy

Welcome to Wayalife from Texas :standing wave:

Top Bottom