Track bar help

Mikes570

Hey all, I’m running a 2.5” lift on my JL. After installation my axles are off center like to be expected. I do not have nor did I really want to spend a lot of money on my Jeep. In time yes I plan on doing more and more to it. Can I run a relocation bracket in the rear and front? Or do I need to run both front and back new bars? Please point me in the right direction to get my wheels centered again quickly. Thanks all

Last edited:

Mikes570

Just curious, why is it recommended to have the adjustable track bar in front vs just the bracket? Where I can run a bracket in the rear without the need to put an adjustable bar? Again just wondering the reasoning.

desertrunner

Just curious, why is it recommended to have the adjustable track bar in front vs just the bracket? Where I can run a bracket in the rear without the need to put an adjustable bar? Again just wondering the reasoning.
If you use a raised trackbar bracket up front you need to also flip your drag link to the top of the knuckle, which is more parts and money and at 2.5" of lift not necessary

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Go for a bracket in rear and bar up front
Why not front and rear adjustable track bar's?

I recently put Mopar 2" lift on my JLU. When on the ground, axle's movement is marginal. I ordered front and rear Rancho adj bars. Rear was delivered and front is still back ordered. I am waiting until I have both. I digress...My stabar links are vertical when Jeep is on the ground. When I raise on a lift, the axles will move to one side. Doesn't seem to be a problem. But I'm not an expert.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why not front and rear adjustable track bar's?

I recently put Mopar 2" lift on my JLU. When on the ground, axle's movement is marginal. I ordered front and rear Rancho adj bars. Rear was delivered and front is still back ordered. I am waiting until I have both. I digress...My stabar links are vertical when Jeep is on the ground. When I raise on a lift, the axles will move to one side. Doesn't seem to be a problem. But I'm not an expert.

That’s normal. Your axle moves depending on weight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom