Pumkin ordered today!

sunnysideup

Got the call- dealer said it was open to order, and now comes the waiting! Ordered a Pumpkin sport with heavy duty towing package, large battery and extra switches, bed liner, hard top and tinted windows! 8 to 12 weeks out...

Congrats.
If you don’t mind answering, what was the final out the door price?
Maybe people can compare prices to help get better deals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnysideup

Congrats.
If you don’t mind answering, what was the final out the door price?
Maybe people can compare prices to help get better deals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pay 38,500 when it comes in... had to put 500 down.
I got heavy duty tow package 4:10 gearing, aux switch package Large battery, 3 piece hard top, dark tinted windows, spray in bedliner, dark seats, floor mats, block heater, sport B.

That is less than I can build it for on Jeeps site... so I'm not complaining. It seemed like a fair deal to me!

sunnysideup

Got a VIN number today.... instead of just the order number, I don't know if it means they are any closer to building it... I read somewhere that you know it is in the system now... I was thinking mid to late sept... before its arrival... ordered mid July… but I've never ordered before... so we will see could be October? One thing funny about where I live... there is a major train hub for dropping cars. I see Jeep's sit out on the lot for a week sometimes before they make it to a truck. I'll probably see my Jeep sitting there a week before it gets delivered 15 miles away to the dealer... lol! If it ends up there... I'll have to take a pic of it behind the fence.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got a VIN number today.... instead of just the order number, I don't know if it means they are any closer to building it... I read somewhere that you know it is in the system now... I was thinking mid to late sept... before its arrival... ordered mid July… but I've never ordered before... so we will see could be October? One thing funny about where I live... there is a major train hub for dropping cars. I see Jeep's sit out on the lot for a week sometimes before they make it to a truck. I'll probably see my Jeep sitting there a week before it gets delivered 15 miles away to the dealer... lol! If it ends up there... I'll have to take a pic of it behind the fence.

VIN not vin number.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom