Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: Pumkin ordered today!

  1. #11
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    29
    Congrats.
    If you don’t mind answering, what was the final out the door price?
    Maybe people can compare prices to help get better deals!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Hooked sunnysideup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmiceman View Post
    Congrats.
    If you don’t mind answering, what was the final out the door price?
    Maybe people can compare prices to help get better deals!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will pay 38,500 when it comes in... had to put 500 down.
    I got heavy duty tow package 4:10 gearing, aux switch package Large battery, 3 piece hard top, dark tinted windows, spray in bedliner, dark seats, floor mats, block heater, sport B.

    That is less than I can build it for on Jeeps site... so I'm not complaining. It seemed like a fair deal to me!
    God's area code is 406!
    PastorJohnMontana

  3. #13
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,656
    Not a bad price. Hope you see it soon.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  4. #14
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    29
    Seems like a really good price. Great foundation to a bigger build. Good luck with it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    975
    👍 can’t wait to see it.

  6. #16
    Been Around the Block doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    391
    Awesome, can't wait to see a Punk’n JT.

  7. #17
    Hooked sunnysideup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    186
    Got a VIN number today.... instead of just the order number, I don't know if it means they are any closer to building it... I read somewhere that you know it is in the system now... I was thinking mid to late sept... before its arrival... ordered mid July… but I've never ordered before... so we will see could be October? One thing funny about where I live... there is a major train hub for dropping cars. I see Jeep's sit out on the lot for a week sometimes before they make it to a truck. I'll probably see my Jeep sitting there a week before it gets delivered 15 miles away to the dealer... lol! If it ends up there... I'll have to take a pic of it behind the fence.
    God's area code is 406!
    PastorJohnMontana

  8. #18
    Moderator Trail JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Reche Canyon
    Posts
    3,045
    Very cool! Congrats!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #19
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,461
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideup View Post
    Got a VIN number today.... instead of just the order number, I don't know if it means they are any closer to building it... I read somewhere that you know it is in the system now... I was thinking mid to late sept... before its arrival... ordered mid July… but I've never ordered before... so we will see could be October? One thing funny about where I live... there is a major train hub for dropping cars. I see Jeep's sit out on the lot for a week sometimes before they make it to a truck. I'll probably see my Jeep sitting there a week before it gets delivered 15 miles away to the dealer... lol! If it ends up there... I'll have to take a pic of it behind the fence.
    VIN not vin number.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  10. #20
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,526

    Pumkin ordered today!

    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    VIN not vin number.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Earlier I was at the ATM machine and entered my PIN number. On my way I drove on Interstate I-880 and passed by a fully engulfed vehicle on fire. Hopefully they can identify the car by its VIN number.
    en hopup veritas

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ordered my JLU Rubicon!
    By Bueller44 in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:01 PM
  2. Ordered my tires
    By JKU EXTREME in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 01:51 PM
  3. Just ordered my first mods
    By Conquest jeep in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 01:35 AM
  4. Just ordered some tires
    By JKU EXTREME in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 04:35 PM
  5. Got coilovers ordered now what
    By KernHydro in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 03:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS