Lil Girls 1st trail ride!

Rst8rox

Well we finally convinced mom that it was time for the lil ones first trail ride, she did Great!!! We went out for about 4 hours and she didn’t make a fuss not once. Proud Dad moment hearing her in the back seat making Engine sounds! I can’t wait to get her back out again! IMG_2792.jpg IMG_2790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

She looks pretty damn happy back there! Watch out, before you know it she'll be driving it. Ask me how I know.
She was loving it!!! I hope not anytime soon.
Good looking Jeep. You must fly under the radar, can’t say I’ve seen much if any of your Jeep. I like it, good work.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks! Under the radar is just how we like it!

Awesome picture! Nice Jeep and well.
Thanks my wife has a few from the actual ride I’m just waiting for her to share them lol.

Last edited:

Whitarmy

This is awesome. My 3yr old keeps asking to go off-road but the wife isn’t having it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Rst8rox

This is awesome. My 3yr old keeps asking to go off-road but the wife isn’t having it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’ve been on my wife about it since Margo’s 1st birthday...she is only 1 1/2 now but it has felt like forever. I got a good car seat with neck/head support and started by driving around the yard (40 acres) and Margo was hooked. Than we hit a few two tracks real quick (1/2 hr tops) and than headed home. Now whenever the garage door is opened she will point in at the jeep and yell “beep beep beep beep”. So today the wife finally said “ok”! 10min later the jeep was on the trailer and we made tracks!

RCVRY

I’ve been on my wife about it since Margo’s 1st birthday...she is only 1 1/2 now but it has felt like forever. I got a good car seat with neck/head support and started by driving around the yard (40 acres) and Margo was hooked. Than we hit a few two tracks real quick (1/2 hr tops) and than headed home. Now whenever the garage door is opened she will point in at the jeep and yell “beep beep beep beep”. So today the wife finally said “ok”! 10min later the jeep was on the trailer and we made tracks!

That’s fun! I’m not sure who’s happier! Her or you?

Definitely daddy’s girl! I’ve got two of them and it goes fast.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s awesome! Glad you guys had a great day out. That picture is priceless, proud dad picture

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Enjoy it because they grow up fast. Most of my favorite memories are of spending time camping and trail riding with my daughter. Now she’s pushing 17 and has her own Jeep, friends and life. Oof, that sounds a little pathetic. Just trying to say enjoy it!

Rst8rox

That’s awesome! Glad you guys had a great day out. That picture is priceless, proud dad picture

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Thanks we sure did and it was!!
Those car seats really hold the kids in there so well, head restraints and a harness always made me not worry about it. That’s a gr8t picture

Thanks! We’ve been pretty impressed with it so far.
Enjoy it because they grow up fast. Most of my favorite memories are of spending time camping and trail riding with my daughter. Now she’s pushing 17 and has her own Jeep, friends and life. Oof, that sounds a little pathetic. Just trying to say enjoy it!
It’s so true We are already noticing how big she is getting and so fast. Everyday is something new!

Brute

Hooked

Roger that...enjoy it while you can. At her age, she still thinks you hung the moon...my two daughters are 17 & 18...and they think Mastercard hung the moon...

Labricon

Caught the Bug
I blinked and my boys are 26 and 23. They both started off under 6 months old on ATV and snowmobile. Now there are two Jeeps and a lifted Chevy pickup. Enjoy the ride!

Top Bottom