Re-wave from AZ

Kalums

Well I've been inactive on here since the mobile app went down a few years ago. No I never had a "beef" with anyone or any thing I just got super busy with family and school. So Hello again to all of those who remember me and a nice to meet ya to all those I don't know on here. I still have my 13 JKU (currently 44k miles) and no I haven't been able to afford any upgrades lately. I still love to find random fire service roads up near Munds Park/ Mormon Lake area and just explore/camp. Mainly I study alot and am an at home dad to our 5 kiddos, so just be patient with me if you DM me. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Well I've been inactive on here since the mobile app went down a few years ago. No I never had a "beef" with anyone or any thing I just got super busy with family and school. So Hello again to all of those who remember me and a nice to meet ya to all those I don't know on here. I still have my 13 JKU (currently 44k miles) and no I haven't been able to afford any upgrades lately. I still love to find random fire service roads up near Munds Park/ Mormon Lake area and just explore/camp. Mainly I study alot and am an at home dad to our 5 kiddos, so just be patient with me if you DM me. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome back! I’m originally from Just north of Phx. Have family that’s been in Munds since the 70s, I know those roads well! Also lived in Flagstaff for a while until I moved out to TX last year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom