Hey, again..

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Hey guys! Just stopping in to say hey. Been jeepless for about 2 years. Thinking about coming back into it. It’s nice seeing some old friends names around the forums still

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Another member of the Jeepless club! (ok, that time I meant it ;))

You two need to get back in the game!

Me and the wife are looking into it. She really wants a JL. But doesn’t want me to wheel it. So I’ll probably be picking her up a pavement princess, and hopefully I can swing an older JK I can thrash.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
What’s up man! Welcome back!

Thank you! Hopefully I can find a deal that will work for my budget. Looking for an older 2 door. There’s a couple good deals around me for around 15k. Just trying to find a good mix of mileage, upgrades, and whatnot. Depends what kind of deal we can get the wife on a JL, then the rest of our budget will go into my toy.

BaddestCross

Thank you! Hopefully I can find a deal that will work for my budget. Looking for an older 2 door. There’s a couple good deals around me for around 15k. Just trying to find a good mix of mileage, upgrades, and whatnot. Depends what kind of deal we can get the wife on a JL, then the rest of our budget will go into my toy.

A 2 door is always a good choice. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Clutch

Caught the Bug
WTF,Napalm and Gregmort in the same month. Looks like the Evo Leveling Kits are going to start flying off the shelves again. Hope you guys get some comish!

Top Bottom