Stock Air Box

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If I can find mine it’s yours. Let me dig through all the shit I still have packed from moving and see if I still have it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have one you can have. I'm in SoCal.

same if you need one. lmk

Whoever would be willing to ship, I’ll take it. Just need the box, not the tube. Do you guys have the grommets that go in the mount too? Should be three of them.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I haven’t been able to find mine. I think it might have gotten tossed by accident when I moved because it wasn’t in my giant ass box of spare Jeep shit

DMF

I have a box full of parts. Maybe those grommets you’re talking about are in there. This airbox was given to me. It didn’t come out of my Jeep. I’ll look through the box later today and let you know.

Exodus 4x4

Awesome that would work. I only need the grommets and the lower part of the box. Everything else I have is good but if it’s easier to ship everything I can take the whole load.

I’ll try. I’m busy as fuck this week and to top it off, have a jury summons at 8:20 in the morning. Perfect timing. I’m going to go the shop tonight and while I’m there I might put everything together.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ll try. I’m busy as fuck this week and to top it off, have a jury summons at 8:20 in the morning. Perfect timing. I’m going to go the shop tonight and while I’m there I might put everything together.

No rush. I took the two door box for the four door. Lol I’ll meet you in Tahoe in a week bring it with you.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

My Dad was self-employed. He never went, until he retired. He told them he didn’t make money, because he had to close if he went to jury duty. They always let him off.

Top Bottom