Evo 4” coils.

Cooper0407

Hello,
I have a 2018 JK with the 4” mopar lift kit. Which I believe is a Teraflex kit. I use my Jeep as a daily driver. My question is, if I install the Evo coils, will the ride be somewhat smoother?

Hello,
I have a 2018 JK with the 4” mopar lift kit. Which I believe is a Teraflex kit. I use my Jeep as a daily driver. My question is, if I install the Evo coils, will the ride be somewhat smoother?

Yes. The TF coils are fucking garbage and ride like a sack of assholes cemented together and then frozen. The EVO coils will give you a second chance at life. They are THAT good.

sev1

By any chance does someone have feedback on how the EVO coils compare to the Metalcloak dual rate coils?

**please disregard. Found another post that covered this

Last edited:

DMF

I don't think your 4" Mopar kit is a teraflex kit. Mopar has their own lift. Regardless, when I switch from my Mopar springs to Evo Plush Rides, it was hard to tell if it made a huge difference. At the time I was running Bilsteins shocks with that kit. After switching my shocks out to Rancho's then it really made a big difference with the Plush Rides.

I don't think your 4" Mopar kit is a teraflex kit. Mopar has their own lift. Regardless, when I switch from my Mopar springs to Evo Plush Rides, it was hard to tell if it made a huge difference. At the time I was running Bilsteins shocks with that kit. After switching my shocks out to Rancho's then it really made a big difference with the Plush Rides.

Bilstein shocks are the cement used to hold the sack off assholes together I mentioned above.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hello,

Yes. The TF coils are fucking garbage and ride like a sack of assholes cemented together and then frozen. The EVO coils will give you a second chance at life. They are THAT good.

I have actually made the exact switch from Teraflex to EVO 4” and [emoji817] agree!! I actually started to avoid off-roading and sometimes even just driving on the pavement because it was so stiff. Made the switch to EVOs and aside from a Cadi or coilovers I can honestly say that I haven’t found a better ride.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Bilstein shocks are the cement used to hold the sack off assholes together I mentioned above.

At one point didn't the Mopar lifts all came with only Billstein shocks? If so maybe the Plush Rides will not be enough to soften his ride. But if he has Fox or something then like everyone said, it's going to be that much better.

MericaMade

LOL.....that shit is funny! My co-workers are looking at me weird because I was laughing so hard.

LOL.....that shit is funny! My co-workers are looking at me weird because I was laughing so hard.

LOL. I unfortunately speak from experience and that was the best analogy for how I felt about them. Literally the worst ever. I’m pretty sure I could have replaced them with cement blocks and been better off.

Cooper0407

LMAO...last night when I read your response I had to repeat it to my buddies! And one of my buddies says...now that’s based on a true story of cemented assholes and TF coils! Comedy!!!!

jesse3638

Hooked
What? Didn’t you just replace ball joints? Would have been perfect time.

Yeah I did..haha. I would have but I don't have the correct links for the rear and need to do the rock stars to bring them up enough. Although thinking about that right now my shock length isn't changing so droop wouldn't change so no new links necessary. Damn I hate when I think about this stuff after the fact..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Yeah I did..haha. I would have but I don't have the correct links for the rear and need to do the rock stars to bring them up enough. Although thinking about that right now my shock length isn't changing so droop wouldn't change so no new links necessary. Damn I hate when I think about this stuff after the fact..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know right!

Top Bottom