Hey from middle Georgia!

doodoocow

I have always wanted a Jeep ever since I was 18 and I finally got one after my Silverado gave up the ghost a month ago. I bought an '18 JKU Sahara and cant wait to make it my own. Hope to learn a bunch of stuff from all of yall! IMG950735.jpg

Last edited:

bmkrinne

Hello and welcome from north Alabama! I like the silver, nice choice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

doodoocow

First step, unfuck it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

First week i had it i put it in the biggest mudhole i could find. Even with just the 35 in tires and lift it did just fine. I think it needs to be regeared though as its a little sluggish going up hill at 55+. I cant wait to start some mods, but here in middle Ga we dont have any rocks to crawl... just mud, trails, and dirt roads so i think I can still have fun with it as is. First thing after a regear is to get rid of this shit Rough Country lift kit.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
First week i had it i put it in the biggest mudhole i could find. Even with just the 35 in tires and lift it did just fine. I think it needs to be regeared though as its a little sluggish going up hill at 55+. I cant wait to start some mods, but here in middle Ga we dont have any rocks to crawl... just mud, trails, and dirt roads so i think I can still have fun with it as is. First thing after a regear is to get rid of this shit Rough Country lift kit.

Was talking about the wheels.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom