Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: now i see why people post about this forum like they do.

  1. #41
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,826
    Quote Originally Posted by morricus View Post
    I've been somewhat active on the jlwrangerforums site, but have not really fit in well. After seeing the glorious posts on this one thread, I finally feel at home. I look forward to being a part of this no-nonsense community.
    Welcome. Pretty transparent here. I've met some damn good people here myself. I don't even drive a real Jeep. Members here really try to promote truth and accuracy even if it hurts feelings.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  2. #42
    Fresh Catch jmo801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    40
    I have a fat cat that is an ass hole I’d be willing to trade?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #43
    Fresh Catch morricus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Homer Glen, IL
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Welcome. Pretty transparent here. I've met some damn good people here myself. I don't even drive a real Jeep. Members here really try to promote truth and accuracy even if it hurts feelings.
    So I've noticed. I do like that forum, its just very vanilla. Everyone is very easily offended and there is an exceedingly large amount of the same nonsense posts. Whatever. Perhaps a new day had dawned on my Jeep ownership experience.

  4. #44
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,612
    Quote Originally Posted by morricus View Post
    So I've noticed. I do like that forum, its just very vanilla. Everyone is very easily offended and there is an exceedingly large amount of the same nonsense posts. Whatever. Perhaps a new day had dawned on my Jeep ownership experience.
    You should look at JLWrangler instead of that huge corporate forum.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  5. #45
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,429
    Quote Originally Posted by morricus View Post
    I've been somewhat active on the jlwrangerforums site, but have not really fit in well. After seeing the glorious posts on this one thread, I finally feel at home. I look forward to being a part of this no-nonsense community.
    Yeah. As mentioned, try our sister site, too.

    https://jlwrangler.com/forum.php


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-14-2017, 05:58 PM
  2. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum
    By Jeeper4life in forum The INFIRMARY
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 05:40 PM
  3. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum
    By Jeeper4life in forum FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 01:22 AM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-23-2016, 11:41 PM
  5. People Suck but Good People do Still Exist
    By wayoflife in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS