Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: now i see why people post about this forum like they do.

Fresh Catch

now i see why people post about this forum like they do.

a couple of weeks ago i bought a set of these for my JL on sale and grabbed some extras. Directly from the manufacturer who is Forgestar wheels. These are rotary forged wheels and are LIGHT! As you can see in the pic, 22.5lbs for a 17x9 AND hub centric!

Offset is -12mm
    Beautiful matte black finish

As far as i know, you can only buy these from Extreme Terrain which sells them for $260 per wheel. I'm selling them for $1000 shipped to your door (US48) for set of 5 wheels.

Paypal accepted as well as Zelle and good old plain cash!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fresh Catch
    some photos from Forgestar's website on a JK (shown in gunmetal)

Fresh Catch
    and on my own JLUS in gunmetal

Been Around the Block BlacknRedJK's Avatar
    I’ll take some popcorn

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't take this the wrong way, but didn't you just join here ? Did you see the 'Active Member' note for this section?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but didn't you just join here ? Did you see the 'Active Member' note for this section?
    yes and yes which is why ive been posting in the wave hello section. unless there is a probation period or something...

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Well he did start a wave thread 10 minutes before trying to sell these. Geez, how long do you expect the guy to wait

Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLUin818 View Post
    a couple of weeks ago i bought a set of these for my JL on sale and grabbed some extras. Directly from the manufacturer who is Forgestar wheels. These are rotary forged wheels and are LIGHT! As you can see in the pic, 22.5lbs for a 17x9 AND hub centric!

Offset is -12mm
    Beautiful matte black finish

As far as i know, you can only buy these from Extreme Terrain which sells them for $260 per wheel. I'm selling them for $1000 shipped to your door (US48) for set of 5 wheels.

Paypal accepted as well as Zelle and good old plain cash!
    I have bought a lot of stuff for my Jeep, I have never thought" oh great deal better buy another full set of wheels" WTF? sounds more like these are either stolen or you have a business you are selling these through.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by trailraider View Post
    I have bought a lot of stuff for my Jeep, I have never thought" oh great deal better buy another full set of wheels" WTF? sounds more like these are either stolen or you have a business you are selling these through.
    lol. Forgestar had a huge warehouse clearance sale a couple of weeks ago. it was posted on their IG and FB page. i got them for clearance pricing. so i bought a couple sets to flip to help pay for my own set and my new 35s.

Quote Originally Posted by trailraider View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Unless he was selling the new PS 4.573 he bought during black Friday.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast