Thread: Track Bars: Relo Bracket vs. Adjustable

Track Bars: Relo Bracket vs. Adjustable

After reviewing lifts in the 3-5" range for a JKU, I've noticed that most lift kits do not include adjustable trackbars and include TB relocation brackets instead. Is this simply because relo brackets are cheaper, since they re-use the stock TBs? Are adjustable trackbars preferrable, because they offer more customization? At what lift height do adjustable TBs become preferable to relo brackets? It seems odd to me that even the higher performance lifts, such as EVO Enforcer Pro Stage 3 coilover system do not include adjustable TBs.

At the moment, I'm considering the Currie Enterprises CE-9807 RockJock 4" lift, the EVO Enforcer Stage 3, and the EVO Enforcer Pro for a 2015 JKUR which will soon be running the PR60/60 axle package. If I go with Currie, I will use a draglink flip kit instead of the included drop pitman arm.

Appologies... I just saw this question has already been addressed: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...should-be-used

Similar Threads

1. Rancho Adjustable Track Bars for Jeeps
    By Rancho in forum Rancho
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2019, 03:15 PM
  2. Confused When Adjustable Track Bars should be used
    By Mtb275 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 02:03 PM
  3. Adjustable Track Bars
    By JKDream in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 17