Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New JK

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    I’m going a slightly different route based on Exodus Jeeps’ recommendation and doing some reading of my own. I’ll be putting an air actuated Ox Locker in my OE Sport 44 rear and the same setup in the Dynatrac PR44 up front, hopefully in a couple weeks.

What I like about the Ox air setup is there are no internal locker seals that can fail and they also offer a “drive away” device. Basically, if your air source fails you can manually lock or unlock with this gadget. Seems cut and dry to me, but this will be my first privately owned vehicle with lockers.

https://youtu.be/IJMrx9bJfGw
    Just curious, because I read up on these when I was in the market as well, don't these operate via a fork that is attached to the diff cover? Not sure you can get an OX locker that will go in a PR44 because of that.
    I also could be completely wrong but I think that's why I ultimately didn't look much into those lockers.
    Edit: watched the video and confirmed that yeah these operate with the diff cover fork which is cool for stock axles, with the PR44 though not an option
    Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by desertrunner; 08-05-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12