California fender laws question

Llyran

Hello Everyone,

I'm moving from Arizona to California. I have a set of Poison Spyder Crusher flares on my 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr. Looking at California's fender laws, it looks like they won't meet code. What does everyone there do to meet code?

IMG_0075.jpg

Thanks everyone!
Lee

jdofmemi

Hello Everyone,

I'm moving from Arizona to California. I have a set of Poison Spyder Crusher flares on my 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr. Looking at California's fender laws, it looks like they won't meet code. What does everyone there do to meet code?

View attachment 331960

Thanks everyone!
Lee

California has its good and bad.

One benefit of so many people is that if you don't attract undue attention to yourself, you will likely never have a problem with what you are running.

Some places have Mr. "By the book" for an officer, while most let things not harming anyone go, as there is almost always a bigger fish to fry.

Bustedback

You’re probably never gonna get pulled over for the fenders, but will most likely get tacked on to a ticket for some other chicken shit infraction. There’s so many unsafe shit boxes on the road in California, but if it passes smog, it’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
You’re probably never gonna get pulled over for the fenders, but will most likely get tacked on to a ticket for some other chicken shit infraction. There’s so many unsafe shit boxes on the road in California, but if it passes smog, it’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah like a tire carrier blocking the last digit of your license plate but not citing you for no front license plate.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom