Evo aluminum 1/4 pounder

Nothing at all, just preference. 1/4 steel plate is heavy...and overkill for what I personally need.

This. I went from the steel to the aluminum version because a friend was selling his for a good price and I wanted to offset the weight of my winch. It’s way lighter by about 75 pounds IIRC. I have thought about changing up the look but I still love the look of the bumper and stinger

Bear_JT

Hooked
The steel version is beefy, but you really don’t even notice the weight difference after a while. If you want the strongest bumper that can handle lots of winching and protect you and your front end, go for the steel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

This. I went from the steel to the aluminum version because a friend was selling his for a good price and I wanted to offset the weight of my winch. It’s way lighter by about 75 pounds IIRC. I have thought about changing up the look but I still love the look of the bumper and stinger

I think you should change up the look and sell me yours. But seriously, let me know if you do end up selling.

Braxtonsag

I wanted the aluminum also but went with steel. Still wish I could find an aluminum 1/4 pounder and fascia to replace my steel ones. Gets too salty here in winter, the less steel the better

mayday_soc

I wanted the aluminum also but went with steel. Still wish I could find an aluminum 1/4 pounder and fascia to replace my steel ones. Gets too salty here in winter, the less steel the better

That was my reason for wanting aluminum. The weight savings is just a bonus to me.

Ddays

Hooked

:thinking: Ever seen what that brine shit does to aluminum? You're better off with the painted steel.

Top Bottom