Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BUST - Part 4 : The California Emigrant Trail / I Have Seen the Elephant

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Sorry, we never made a video of this trip. I think we made a slide show of some of the photos we took but that's about it.
    Damn I could have sworn there was a video. Maybe the slide show was that comprehensive that I turned it into a video in my head...haha. Thanks for sharing this trip. So much history and such great friends to make the trip that much better. Can't wait to get out there again with everyone.

Fantastic journey with all the historical facts. Hard to grasp the difficulties of those who traveled this trail until you see it! Hope all is well with those who lost a wheel! Looked pretty nasty. Again, a wonderful video as only you can present! Bravo!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Eddie, what’s books/resources did you read prior to this trip?? It’s really intriguing. Thanks for documenting it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456