New from Oklahoma

KingB

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not to Jeep. I was raised standing in the back seat of a CJ holding on to the roll bar as my dad and uncle hit the back roads of Colorado. For some crazy reason (watching too many of Eddies videos) I decided to go from a fully sorted JKU to a new JT sport?? I get delivery tomorrow and the lift kit and Nitto's will be here Friday.

Let the games begin!
Bart

WJCO

Meme King
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not to Jeep. I was raised standing in the back seat of a CJ holding on to the roll bar as my dad and uncle hit the back roads of Colorado. For some crazy reason (watching too many of Eddies videos) I decided to go from a fully sorted JKU to a new JT sport?? I get delivery tomorrow and the lift kit and Nitto's will be here Friday.

Let the games begin!
Bart

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm getting a sport as well. If you haven't already, check out our sister sites: JLwrangler.com and JT-Gladiator.com. What size tire are you going with?

KingB

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm getting a sport as well. If you haven't already, check out our sister sites: JLwrangler.com and JT-Gladiator.com. What size tire are you going with?

I'm installing the mopar 2.5" lift and hoping I can make a set of 37X12.5's fit the factory wheels?? I saw this video and ??:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9roYlOkyWbs

Thoughts?

I did take Eddie's advice and called EVO. They said a 2.5" lift and 37's will work on a rubicon. So I'm expecting to either modify the sport fenders or order a set of rubicon fronts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom