Hello from Whitelaw WI

smilened

Hello everyone,
Was at Drummond Island this last Wednesday and met a couple of Wayalife members . I was the one with the Mojito Sahara. Really nice group that offered to guide me up Marble Head. I did not take them up on the offer but regret not trying it. That was the first time I have been off road in a Jeep. I have always taken 4 wheelers off road but not the Jeep. I am hooked now.😄 Can’t wait until next time. Just wanted to say Hi.
Ed

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wasn’t on the Drummond run, but here’s Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Welcome to Wayalife!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hello everyone,
Was at Drummond Island this last Wednesday and met a couple of Wayalife members . I was the one with the Mojito Sahara. Really nice group that offered to guide me up Marble Head. I did not take them up on the offer but regret not trying it. That was the first time I have been off road in a Jeep. I have always taken 4 wheelers off road but not the Jeep. I am hooked now.[emoji1] Can’t wait until next time. Just wanted to say Hi.
Ed

Welcome Ed, I was one of the guys you met out there on the trail! We had a blast, next time you’ll have to join us. WAYALIFE is an awesome resource for help on where to take your Jeep build and just an outstanding group of people to wheel with. Hope to see you on the trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom