Nfl 2019

Ddays

Hooked
Well another year is starting soon and everyone's expectations are sky high I'm sure. Here in Pittsburgh everyone already is feeling it's been a winning season because we unloaded Mr Big Chest himself, Antonio Brown. Congrats Oakland - he's all yours! :cheesy: Two weeks into camp and he's dealing with frostbitten feet and now he's gonna quit because he cant wear his old POS helmet. Thanks for taking the nut-job off of our hands!

Chiefs and Rams in the Big Game

Brute

Hooked
Well another year is starting soon and everyone's expectations are sky high I'm sure. Here in Pittsburgh everyone already is feeling it's been a winning season because we unloaded Mr Big Chest himself, Antonio Brown. Congrats Oakland - he's all yours! :cheesy: Two weeks into camp and he's dealing with frostbitten feet and now he's gonna quit because he cant wear his old POS helmet. Thanks for taking the nut-job off of our hands!

Chiefs and Rams in the Big Game

Ha!...but 90 catches & 12 td's...

Brute

Hooked
I’m going to be able to check off another bucket list item on Oct 20th...heading to hallowed ground...Lambeau Field...to watch the Raiders game there.

JAGS

Hooked
I’m going to be able to check off another bucket list item on Oct 20th...heading to hallowed ground...Lambeau Field...to watch the Raiders game there.

Too cool! Wearing silver and black or gonna play it neutral?

I’ve got tix for the dome in NOLA this year. Pretty stoked. Hopefully see my boy drew before he hangs them up. And who doesn’t want to party in the big easy for a few days!

Brute

Hooked

I’ve got tix for the dome in NOLA this year. Pretty stoked. Hopefully see my boy drew before he hangs them up. And who doesn’t want to party in the big easy for a few days!

Silver & Black all the way...

I've seen a couple games in the dome (but not the Saints)...and Nawlins is always a great place to eat...

Brute

Hooked
I know it's only preseason...but my Raiders are looking pretty good after such a dismal season last year. Hope springs eternal...

Dale72

Hooked

Just don't get off the main streets in the French Quarter after the sun goes down

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Probably a different story October 20th at Lambeau field! Go Pack Go!

Usually I would concur...especially at Lambeau. However, the Pack has a new head coach, new OC, and not many weapons...I think it's going to be a tough year for GB...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Usually I would concur...especially at Lambeau. However, the Pack has a new head coach, new OC, and not many weapons...I think it's going to be a tough year for GB...

At this point I would say F that but I think your right for this season. But I think by then your boy AB is gonna have the locker room a mess.

Brute

Hooked
That was unexpected.

He has been hurt a lot. Maybe he decided to walk away, while he still can walk. Indy is not known for a good O line. He gets hit a lot.

Imagine if they traded down for more picks and kept Peyton Manning...maybe 1 more Super Bowl...

Top Bottom