VIDEO : LINE-X the bed of our GLADIATOR - SEE HOW IT'S DONE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, one of the things we wanted on our Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon from the factory and would have gotten had we been willing to wait for the Launch Edition that we originally ordered, is a bedlined bed. This is of course because we do plan on using our Gladiator as the pickup truck that it is. And, while I have bedlined a few Jeep tubs in the past and been happy with the results, Cindy and I decided that for our Gladiator, we wanted to have something a bit more professionally done. Needless to say, that's why we went to Line-X and in this short video, you'll get a close up look at what it takes to get their bedliner and Premium Top Coat, sprayed into a bed of a Jeep Gladiator truck. We hope you enjoy and find the information to be useful.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WJCO

Meme King
Looks great. One of the first things I'm going to do. Kind of surprised they didn't pull the plastic trim up top, but looks great regardless. Really clean work.

Brute

Hooked
Looks great...and will definitely extend the life of your bed. I've owned a lot of pickup trucks in my life...and lined the bed on most of them.

I can't wait to see this truck on 40's...

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Pretty cool! Personally I’m kinda tempted to get a JT without the factory lining just so we can get line-x to do it. We’ve had line-x in our other truck for 12 years with absolutely zero issues. We even lost our warranty sheet but had it covered in 3 different states at various points, and only to fix gouges caused by us scraping it by hauling heavy metal objects such as industrial generators and such.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great. One of the first things I'm going to do. Kind of surprised they didn't pull the plastic trim up top, but looks great regardless. Really clean work.

Thanks! They did great work and it took all of about 2 hours in and out :yup:

Turned out great!

Thank you :)

Looks great...and will definitely extend the life of your bed. I've owned a lot of pickup trucks in my life...and lined the bed on most of them.

I can't wait to see this truck on 40's...

That's why we got it done. Hoping to load up the back with some useful gear and wanted some protection from it :)

That looks great! It really makes a big difference to have a quality bed liner.

Thanks and I totally agree :)

Pretty cool! Personally I’m kinda tempted to get a JT without the factory lining just so we can get line-x to do it. We’ve had line-x in our other truck for 12 years with absolutely zero issues. We even lost our warranty sheet but had it covered in 3 different states at various points, and only to fix gouges caused by us scraping it by hauling heavy metal objects such as industrial generators and such.

That's awesome to hear. This is our first time getting a LINE-X job and so far, we've been super happy with the results :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Came out awesome! Surprised it only took two hours! Looks like it took longer with all he pulled of

trailraider

So, one of the things we wanted on our Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon from the factory and would have gotten had we been willing to wait for the Launch Edition that we originally ordered, is a bedlined bed.

Be glad you went this way, the factory bed liner is not that great. it's thinner then what they apply at LineX and its easy to gouge. we see lots of factory ones and actually quit selling them as a option.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks great!

Thanks! Really happy we decided to do this. :yup:

Great video! It turned out great!! I love the contrast of white/black.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris.

Thank you. The extra black always helps out on a white Jeep :)

It looks great! How does it compare to the Raptor liner you used on Jane?

There really is no comparison. While I am happy with how the Raptor liner came out on Jane, the quality of it pales in comparison to Line-X.

Turned out great. Way better than the work some of the so called turbo-liner certified shops do down here.

Yeah, I'm really happy with what we got and for how much it cost and for how fast they were able to do it.

That looks great. I wouldn’t of known it wasn’t factory. Sounds like a great warranty too!

Yup and really, I think it's better than factory :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] very impressive work

Yeah, we're pretty happy with it :)

Came out awesome! Surprised it only took two hours! Looks like it took longer with all he pulled of

Honestly, I was super surprised at how fast all this could be done. :yup:

Looks great! That stuff hold up so well

Thanks! It sure looks like it will.

Be glad you went this way, the factory bed liner is not that great. it's thinner then what they apply at LineX and its easy to gouge. we see lots of factory ones and actually quit selling them as a option.

Definitely glad that we went this way. Having seen the factory bedline, I can definitely see how the quality and thickness of this is BETTER.

Top Bottom