Panamint Valley Days

jdofmemi

I'm going to try.

That run is like Kryptonite for me. I've been trying since the 90's to go, and every year sometime happens.

Maybe this is the year I can make it.

I've been a lot of places up there, but except for the one trip this spring with Don and Dan, I haven't been in nearly 20 years.

I really wish I could have done Surprise Canyon to Panamint City before it was closed.

fiend

Caught the Bug
What run(s) are you thinking about? I just looked it up, some of the runs sound pretty cool. My calendar looks open those dates. I'm just a little leary of big organized events.

Looks like Oct 10th is the cutoff for online registration.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven’t done much research into runs at this point. Probably the more challenging ones, unless one of my teenaged kids wants to come along and drive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

Definitely interested. Will look at the trail run descriptions and see which I’d like to do. Like Fiend I’m partial to harder trails....

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I’m interested as well . Could be good timing before my long trip abroad. Will subscribe and check back in . Seems like hard runs are limited to 12 or 15 rigs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

Registered.

Thinking Isham and Defense Mine at this point, though not sure which days. Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve when you arrive at base camp.

Top Bottom