ATX Chamber Pro's 17x9 5x5.5 raw aluminum

Ddays

Hooked
Looking for 5 of these bad boys. ATX quit making them along with slabs. Not interested in black. Gotta be raw aluminum. Lemme know

11-fishing-rods-lede.w700.h700.jpg

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Man the chamber pros you have on now would look sweet on my Jeep. Just saying [emoji41]

Ddays

Hooked
Man the chamber pros you have on now would look sweet on my Jeep. Just saying [emoji41]

Ovie's right. Goin FF rear. I'm gonna keep my current set & throw on the JL since the disease is spreading to that Jeep as well. :rolleyes2:
May have a set of slabs mounted on a set of 37" Cooper STT Pros with fair tread on em for sale in the future.....

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yep. I'm so done with the SF

Seriously. It sounds like a good idea initially, but who wants to spend that kind of money, and still bend rear flanges? At one point, I’d have bought a semi-float to save coin. I guess buy once, cry once is true.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
Ovie's right. Goin FF rear. I'm gonna keep my current set & throw on the JL since the disease is spreading to that Jeep as well. :rolleyes2:
May have a set of slabs mounted on a set of 37" Cooper STT Pros with fair tread on em for sale in the future.....

Bout time you give some love to Badger

Decals not gonna cut it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug

37s on slabs would look even better!

Well worth a weekend road trip your way.

Ddays

Hooked
The raw raceline monsters with the aluminum rings look pretty good too. Just a thought in case you can't get what you want.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, you're right - I forgot about those. Thanks for reminding me. I was looking at Machetes and Trail Ready's too. Probably will come down to those three if I can;t find any Chamber Pro's

Top Bottom